In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, we inform that the data you provide through the website www.mormedi.com will be incorporated into a file for Mormedi SA (Hereinafter “Mormedi”), with C.I.F A-79378394, established in Pza. Republic Argentina 3 28002 Madrid, for treatment by the company with the sole purpose of providing the services requested.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all data requested in the registration process and forms available in the Portal are required, so that failure of one of them could make it impossible for us to provide the services requested and / or fulfill your requests.
The user guarantees the authenticity, veracity and accuracy of all data provided through the Portal, keeping updated the information provided to Mormedi, so that it responds at all times to the real situation, being the only responsible for any false statements or inaccurate you make. Therefore, please inform us immediately of any changes of your data so that the information contained in our files is always updated and contains no errors.
By ticking the authorized purpose box, users give their express consent for their data to be processed by Mormedi with the purpose of sending commercial information (including electronic newsletter) on services and products offered by Mormedi by mail, email, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data, in the terms provided by law. To do this, you can:
- Send a written communication to Mormedi S.A., Pza República Argentina 3 28002 Madrid, enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or official document proving your identity.
- Send an email to email@example.com indicating your full name, contact telephone number and a photocopy of your identity card or official document proving your identity.
Lastly, we inform you that Mormedi treats your data at all times in strict confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect thereof in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Personal data protection – Information policy
Who is the controller of the processing of your personal data?
Identity: MORMEDI, S.A. (“MORMEDI”) – A-79.378.394
Postal address: Plaza República Argentina 3, 28002 Madrid (Spain)
Telephone: 91 515 8704
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose for our processing of your personal data?
At MORMEDI we process your personal data in order to perform our activity as a strategic design consultancy, as well as to send any information you may request from us and any offer of products and services that may be of interest to you.
Why are we using your personal data?
Because the legal basis for processing your data is to fulfil the mandate that you have entrusted to us, as strategic design consultancy.
The provision of the personal data requested is mandatory, since they are deemed necessary for the maintenance and compliance of the purposes mentioned above.
Because we must carry out certain processing, whose legitimacy is based on compliance with the legal obligations contained in the regulations in force.
In order to offer products and services, as well as any commercial actions, based on the consent requested from you. In any case, the withdrawal of such consent will not condition the implementation of the contract.
For how long will MORMEDI keep your data?
MORMEDI shall keep your personal data for as long as the pre-contractual or contractual relationship is maintained, or as long as your consent is not revoked. After the end of the contractual relationship with MORMEDI, we shall keep your personal data blocked during the statutory limitation periods. Once such periods have elapsed, your data shall be deleted.
To whom shall we disclose your personal data?
We may disclose your data to other entities of the MORMEDI Group or to third parties needed for the proper provision of the contracted services.
What are your rights when you send us your personal data?
Regulations on data protection grant you the following rights as regards the processing of your data:
• Right of access: To know the type of data and the features of the processing we carry out.
• Right of correction: You may request to correct your data if they are inaccurate or untruthful.
• Right of portability: You may obtain a copy of the data we may be processing.
• Right to restrict the processing: You may request to restrict the processing of your data under certain circumstances. In this case, we shall only keep them for the exercise of and protection from claims.
• Right to oppose to automated decision-making.
• Right of deletion: To demand the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: You may oppose to the processing of your data under certain circumstances.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
• Right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority (in Spain, this is the Spanish Data Protection Agency or Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact MORMEDI and send your request to its postal address or to the e-mail address provided at the beginning.
Mormedi, S.A. (hereinafter “Mormedi”), uses in www.mormedi.com (hereinafter, the “Website” or “Portal” a technology called “cookies”.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (PC or mobile) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies, depending on who serves them, can be divided into own cookies, served by this page, and third-party cookies, served by other websites or services. Following we inform about the cookies served by this page and how to disable them, and the consequences of this action.
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use different options or services that exist as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify sessions, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make a shopping process, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies of personalization: are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as the language, type of browser through which you access the service, the local configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies for analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do that we analyze your navigation in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services offer by us.
The User can set, freely and at any time, its privacy settings, related to the installation of cookies, through its browser. These procedures are subject to revision or modification by developers of browsers, so we cannot ensure that they fully comply with the latest version available at all times.
For further information about Internet Explorer click .Internet Explorer.
For further information about Firefox click Firefox.
For further information about Chrome click Chrome.
For further information about Safari click Safari.
In case that the User decides to disable all the cookies, the quality and speed pf service may decline.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu
In accordance with Article 10 Ley 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), we hereby inform you that the page www .mormedi.com (hereinafter, the “website” or “Site”) is operated by Mormedi SA (Hereinafter “Mormedi”), with C.I.F A79378394, Registered in the Commercial Register nº29 of Madrid, Tome 1204, Book 258, Section 8ª, Sheet 166, whose registered office is in Pza. Republic Argentina 3 28002 Madrid.
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider the user had contracted.
Mormedi reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the Website and its contents, layout and presentation, included in this Legal Notice, so we recommend reading before each access and navigation the portal.
The User agrees not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, and not to carry out any behavior that could damage the image, interests and rights of Mormedi or third parties, forcing himself to use the Portal, services and contents included therein in a diligent, correct and lawful. In particular, the User agrees not to: delete, avoid or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of the owners included in the contents of the Portal, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms which may include such content. The User agrees not to take any action in order to damage, disable or overload the Website, or impede, in any way, the normal use and operation.
In the case you fail to comply this Legal Notice, or Mormedi reasonably suspect that it is failing; Mormedi reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, adopting any technical measure necessary for that purpose. Also, Mormedi reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services provided through the Portal.
Intellectual and Industrial copyright.
The intellectual property rights over the disposition of the contents of the website (including sui generis right to the database), graphic design (look and feel), distinctive signs (trademarks and trade names), programs underlying computer (including source code), and the various elements that make up the Portal (text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc.) correspond to Mormedi or has in his case, the right of use and exploitation thereof, and in such sense constitute works protected by the intellectual property legislation in force.
The use of the Website by the User in any way involves the transfer of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights on the Portal, its contents and/or distinctive signs of Mormedi. To this end, through this Legal Notice, except in those cases where it is legally permitted, the reproduction, processing, distribution, public communication, availability, extraction and/or reuse of the Website, its contents and/or distinctive sings of Mormedi is expressly forbidden to the User.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce items or content of the Website for profit or commercial purposes.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Website is at all times under his own risk and responsibility, so Mormedi is not responsible for any misuse or improper use made of the Portal. To this end, it will only be liable for damages that the User may suffer by using the Website, if such damage is due to our willful misconduct.
In particular, Mormedi will not be responsible for:
- The content of the linked sites through the links included within the Website. In this respect, they are applicable the terms set out in paragraph 5 of this Legal Notice.
- The damages of any kind caused to the User computers by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other harmful elements. The User acknowledges that the use of the Internet involves the assumption of a risk that his computers may be affected by the aforementioned elements. To this end, it is the User, in any case, who should have availability of adequate detection and removal of harmful electronic programs tools.
- The damages of any kind caused to the User resulting in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service while providing it or prior. In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Portal requires services provided by third parties outside the control Mormedi (for example: telecommunications network operators, service providers, etc.) which reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Mormedi.
Links to other Internet sites.
The Website includes technical link devices (links) that allow the user to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Mormedi acts as a provider of brokerage services in accordance with Article 17 of the LSSI, and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites insofar as it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and not has disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is an unlawful or inappropriate content Linked Site, please notify Mormedi through email@example.com. In no case, this communication carries the obligation to remove the link.
The existence of Linked Sites in any way imply that Mormedi has actual or any other type of knowledge of services and contents thereof in case of unlawfulness, or necessarily keep agreements with the managers or owners of the Linked Sites. Nor it implies the existence of such links recommendation, promotion, identification or Mormedi compliance with demonstrations, content or services provided through the Linked Sites. Consequently, Mormedi is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites or their conditions of use and privacy policies, being the User solely responsible for checking and accepting each time that access and use them.
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person that proposes to establish a link from their page or site to the Portal, must obtain prior written permission of Mormedi. The establishment of such a link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Mormedi and the owner of the site or page on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Mormedi of its contents or services.
In any case, Mormedi reserves the right to prohibit or cancel at any time the links to the Website, especially in cases of unlawful activity or content of the page or site in which it is included.
The use of the Website is governed by and construed in accordance with the Spanish Law and it is understood that for the use of the Portal, the User agrees that any dispute or litigation arising between the User and Mormedi will be treated by the competent courts in accordance with the applicable law.
In the event that any provision contained in this Legal Notice is declared invalid, it will proceed to the removal or replacement of it. In any case, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions contained in this Legal Notice.