I. Legal Notice
In accordance with Article 10 Ley 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), we hereby inform you that the page www .mormedi.com (hereinafter, the “website” or “Site”) is operated by Mormedi SA (Hereinafter “Mormedi”), with C.I.F A79378394, Registered in the Commercial Register nº29 of Madrid, Tome 1204, Book 258, Section 8ª, Sheet 166, whose registered office is in Pza. Republic Argentina 3 28002 Madrid.
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider the user had contracted.
Mormedi reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the Website and its contents, layout and presentation, included in this Legal Notice, so we recommend reading before each access and navigation the portal.
The User agrees not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, and not to carry out any behavior that could damage the image, interests and rights of Mormedi or third parties, forcing himself to use the Portal, services and contents included therein in a diligent, correct and lawful. In particular, the User agrees not to: delete, avoid or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of the owners included in the contents of the Portal, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms which may include such content. The User agrees not to take any action in order to damage, disable or overload the Website, or impede, in any way, the normal use and operation.
In the case you fail to comply this Legal Notice, or Mormedi reasonably suspect that it is failing; Mormedi reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, adopting any technical measure necessary for that purpose. Also, Mormedi reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services provided through the Portal.
Intellectual and Industrial copyright.
The intellectual property rights over the disposition of the contents of the website (including sui generis right to the database), graphic design (look and feel), distinctive signs (trademarks and trade names), programs underlying computer (including source code), and the various elements that make up the Portal (text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc.) correspond to Mormedi or has in his case, the right of use and exploitation thereof, and in such sense constitute works protected by the intellectual property legislation in force.
The use of the Website by the User in any way involves the transfer of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights on the Portal, its contents and/or distinctive signs of Mormedi. To this end, through this Legal Notice, except in those cases where it is legally permitted, the reproduction, processing, distribution, public communication, availability, extraction and/or reuse of the Website, its contents and/or distinctive sings of Mormedi is expressly forbidden to the User.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce items or content of the Website for profit or commercial purposes.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Website is at all times under his own risk and responsibility, so Mormedi is not responsible for any misuse or improper use made of the Portal. To this end, it will only be liable for damages that the User may suffer by using the Website, if such damage is due to our willful misconduct.
In particular, Mormedi will not be responsible for:
- The content of the linked sites through the links included within the Website. In this respect, they are applicable the terms set out in paragraph 5 of this Legal Notice.
- The damages of any kind caused to the User computers by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other harmful elements. The User acknowledges that the use of the Internet involves the assumption of a risk that his computers may be affected by the aforementioned elements. To this end, it is the User, in any case, who should have availability of adequate detection and removal of harmful electronic programs tools.
- The damages of any kind caused to the User resulting in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service while providing it or prior. In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Portal requires services provided by third parties outside the control Mormedi (for example: telecommunications network operators, service providers, etc.) which reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Mormedi.
Links to other Internet sites.
The Website includes technical link devices (links) that allow the user to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Mormedi acts as a provider of brokerage services in accordance with Article 17 of the LSSI, and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites insofar as it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and not has disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is an unlawful or inappropriate content Linked Site, please notify Mormedi through firstname.lastname@example.org. In no case, this communication carries the obligation to remove the link.
The existence of Linked Sites in any way imply that Mormedi has actual or any other type of knowledge of services and contents thereof in case of unlawfulness, or necessarily keep agreements with the managers or owners of the Linked Sites. Nor it implies the existence of such links recommendation, promotion, identification or Mormedi compliance with demonstrations, content or services provided through the Linked Sites. Consequently, Mormedi is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites or their conditions of use and privacy policies, being the User solely responsible for checking and accepting each time that access and use them.
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person that proposes to establish a link from their page or site to the Portal, must obtain prior written permission of Mormedi. The establishment of such a link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Mormedi and the owner of the site or page on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Mormedi of its contents or services.
In any case, Mormedi reserves the right to prohibit or cancel at any time the links to the Website, especially in cases of unlawful activity or content of the page or site in which it is included.
The use of the Website is governed by and construed in accordance with the Spanish Law and it is understood that for the use of the Portal, the User agrees that any dispute or litigation arising between the User and Mormedi will be treated by the competent courts in accordance with the applicable law.
In the event that any provision contained in this Legal Notice is declared invalid, it will proceed to the removal or replacement of it. In any case, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions contained in this Legal Notice.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, we inform that the data you provide through the website www.mormedi.com will be incorporated into a file for Mormedi SA (Hereinafter “Mormedi”), with C.I.F A-79378394, established in Pza. Republic Argentina 3 28002 Madrid, for treatment by the company with the sole purpose of providing the services requested.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all data requested in the registration process and forms available in the Portal are required, so that failure of one of them could make it impossible for us to provide the services requested and / or fulfill your requests.
The user guarantees the authenticity, veracity and accuracy of all data provided through the Portal, keeping updated the information provided to Mormedi, so that it responds at all times to the real situation, being the only responsible for any false statements or inaccurate you make. Therefore, please inform us immediately of any changes of your data so that the information contained in our files is always updated and contains no errors.
By ticking the authorized purpose box, users give their express consent for their data to be processed by Mormedi with the purpose of sending commercial information (including electronic newsletter) on services and products offered by Mormedi by mail, email, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data, in the terms provided by law. To do this, you can:
- Send a written communication to Mormedi S.A., Pza República Argentina 3 28002 Madrid, enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or official document proving your identity.
- Send an email to email@example.com indicating your full name, contact telephone number and a photocopy of your identity card or official document proving your identity.
Lastly, we inform you that Mormedi treats your data at all times in strict confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect thereof in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Who is the controller of the processing of your personal data?
Identity: MORMEDI, S.A. (“MORMEDI”) – A-79.378.394
Postal address: Plaza República Argentina 3, 28002 Madrid (Spain)
Telephone: 91 515 8704
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose for our processing of your personal data?
At MORMEDI we process your personal data in order to perform our activity as a strategic design consultancy, as well as to send any information you may request from us and any offer of products and services that may be of interest to you.
Why are we using your personal data?
Because the legal basis for processing your data is to fulfil the mandate that you have entrusted to us, as strategic design consultancy.
The provision of the personal data requested is mandatory, since they are deemed necessary for the maintenance and compliance of the purposes mentioned above.
Because we must carry out certain processing, whose legitimacy is based on compliance with the legal obligations contained in the regulations in force.
In order to offer products and services, as well as any commercial actions, based on the consent requested from you. In any case, the withdrawal of such consent will not condition the implementation of the contract.
For how long will MORMEDI keep your data?
MORMEDI shall keep your personal data for as long as the pre-contractual or contractual relationship is maintained, or as long as your consent is not revoked. After the end of the contractual relationship with MORMEDI, we shall keep your personal data blocked during the statutory limitation periods. Once such periods have elapsed, your data shall be deleted.
To whom shall we disclose your personal data?
We may disclose your data to other entities of the MORMEDI Group or to third parties needed for the proper provision of the contracted services.
What are your rights when you send us your personal data?
Regulations on data protection grant you the following rights as regards the processing of your data:
• Right of access: To know the type of data and the features of the processing we carry out.
• Right of correction: You may request to correct your data if they are inaccurate or untruthful.
• Right of portability: You may obtain a copy of the data we may be processing.
• Right to restrict the processing: You may request to restrict the processing of your data under certain circumstances. In this case, we shall only keep them for the exercise of and protection from claims.
• Right to oppose to automated decision-making.
• Right of deletion: To demand the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: You may oppose to the processing of your data under certain circumstances.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
• Right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority (in Spain, this is the Spanish Data Protection Agency or Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact MORMEDI and send your request to its postal address or to the e-mail address provided at the beginning.
Who is the Treatment Manager?
Responsible of treatment
Plaza República Argentina, 3
28002 – Madrid (Madrid)
91 515 8704
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files or devices usually installed in your browser coming from the website you are visiting in order to store data, for example to record your activity on the particular website, to remember products from an online order or to share site content through your social networks.
Which cookies are used on this website?
In this section we provide details of which cookies we use on our website, what we use them for and how long they last.
- Language cookie: This file is intended to remember the language selected by the user for a period of 24 hours
Analytical Cookies (Google):
- __pll_language: It is a persistent cookie (6 hours long) and customization. It belongs to the WordPress Polylang plugin and allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.
- __gid: It is used to distinguish users. Its duration is 24 hours.
- __cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: Records the default button state of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
- __cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: Records the default button state of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
- __viewed_cookie_policy: Is the primary cookie that records the user consent for the usage of the cookies upon accept and reject. It doesn’t track any personal data and is set only upon user.
- __cookieLawInfoConsent: Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
- __ga: It is used to distinguish users. Its duration is 2 years.
For what purpose we process cookies linked to personal data?
The company only carries out a statistical use of the information collected through cookies, in order to analyze the visits that our website receives as well as the generic origin of these visits.
The data controller does not use this data to create personalized profiles of its users.
Will you be able to withdraw your consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent given for the specific purpose granted at the time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment carried out until the time of withdrawal.
Is there international data transfer?
Google Analytics cookies are stored on Google Inc.’s U.S. servers and may be transferred internationally to this country.
Google Inc. is included under the EU-US Privacy Shield, pursuant to Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12, 2016 on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield. UU so it is considered to have an adequate level of protection according to article 45.1 of the RGPD.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options on your device. The following links provide additional information about cookie settings in different browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Where can I execute my rights?
The execution of rights must be made in writing, attaching a copy of the identification document and addressing it to the address of the Data Controller. Likewise, we make available to you models for their execution that you will be able to pick up in our facilities or request them by sending an e-mail.
If your rights have not been respected, you can file a written complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.