Internship: Service Design/Design Strategy
If you are keen on creating business value from what humans value, Mormedi is the right place for you.
- Our projects tend to be challenging and unique, providing interns an enriching learning experience
- We work across a wide range of industry sectors for leading global brands
- We fluently connect the business, digital, industrial and service design dimensions in order to create great customer experiences and innovative value proposals
- We are always keen on welcoming a new member into our international team and make you feel at home at our studio and in Madrid
Please check out our web: www.mormedi.com
We are currently looking for a student to join us asap for our internship program for 6 months.
- Knowledge of processes, tools / software and methodologies in one or more of the following areas: Design Strategy / Business Design / Service Design
- Team player / Highly motivated / Experience Design and Innovation Enthusiast
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a great plus
What to expect from us:
We are a small team and our projects are quite diverse and future facing. Interns are fully integrated into project teams as full team members, which we believe provides the fullest learning experience.
We provide one on one coaching by our senior team, consisting of people with very interesting and far reaching experiences in Design Strategy, Product Design, Digital Design, Service Design, Business, Marketing. Our offices are in a central location in Madrid – we occupy an entire house that also has outdoor spaces. The culture is quite familiar and close knit – we always make an effort to make interns feel at home. The team is multicultural – right now we have people from Germany, UK, Columbia, Venezuela, Spain – in the past we have had other nationalities such as Icelandic, Korean, Japanese, US, Indian, French etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com